Welcome to Perfect Brow Bar ServicesThreading, a highly popular technique for hair removal used to give clean lines and good shape to the eyebrows as well as remove hair from the upper lip and other facial areas. It does not require application of any products to the skin, such as wax or any hair removal creams. Suitable for clients who are unable to use other methods due to contraindications.
a thin (cotton or polyester) thread is doubled, then twisted. It is then rolled over areas of unwanted hair, plucking the hair at the follicle level. Unlike tweezing, where single hairs are pulled out one at a time, threading can remove short lines of hair. Advantages cited for eyebrow threading, as opposed to eyebrow waxing, are that it provides more precise control in shaping eyebrows and is gentler on the skin .Threading allows for a more defined and precise shape and can create better definition for eyebrows. It is also used as a method of removing unwanted hair on the entire face and upper lip area It is unknown where threading originated first, Central Asia or India Threading for eyebrows is widely practiced in India women generally have their eyebrows done every three weeks, and threading is also used for full face, upper lip, chin, sideburns and cheeks.
The Main Services we provide
- Threading the eyebrows is faster than plucking.
- It will also remove tiny hairs that you are likely to miss with tweezers.
- Eyebrows are shaped to perfection using the ancient technique of threading.
- It is a process that uses twisted cotton threads to remove unwanted body hair.
- The applied area is left with a clean look and feel.